BSA 131 (Digital Filmmaking I) Week 13 : Extra Shoots

I did a lot of extras this semester, offering my help to whomever would have it. I've compiled them below:

HARDLIGHT

I helped out Matthew Wilmshurst's music video shoot, my main duties as production assist was helping Izaiah with grip/gaff work and of course doing some behind the scenes with my DSLR.



MATTHEW BUTLER'S SHOOT

I can't remember what the song was but I had a very small role on this set, mainly just assisting Sam on grip (of which I did very little). I was only there for one day of shoot and it was spent focusing on BTS.



MARCUS'S SHOOT

I was also on Marcus's shoot for the first and second day. My role was split between camera operation and grip/gaff. It was quite an intense set but one where the results speak for themselves. I found the idea of camera operator (or DOP) interesting, but one that holds a lot of responsibility.

ARMAND'S SHOOT

For Armand I fulfilled a wide array of roles, switching between grip/gaff, camera op and sound whenever needed. This multi-tasking was fun and a good way to keep the set varied. I was there for all three days of shooting, but so busy that I didn't get a lot of BTS.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts