BSA 131 (Digital Filmmaking I) Week 7 : "THEY" Shoot BTS #3

The weekend was very busy for shooting and due to other engagements I was unable to be on set for every shoot. I only attended one, but seeing pictures of some of the other locations, I find myself wishing I could have been there for all the days.

Photo by Matthew Wilmshurst

This time I got a couple of interviews with the actors, I used Dillon's camera and RODE mic, as I once again didn't get any gear out. These were done quickly and on the spot, I am considering doing some more professional ones in case Arpi wants to do a BTS video thing.





Once again I wasn't very busy on set itself, I offered help where I could but spent most of my time observing people set-up and being quiet during takes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts